Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Jess Has Arrived !

  1. #1
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Awwww! That was sweet! Thanks for sharing!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the pic at the end especially!! Its soo true... thats my DH... mwahahaha I need to trap him into a picture like that!! Congrats on your new lovely lady!! She's a personal fav of mine!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    very cute story! Will have to show Diana later on.

    Laurie

  4. #4
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great story!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the saga. Dad's got to keep his bluff in. My DH helped with our little mystery party by dressing one Lindsey and writing the clues for the hunt. I planned it for a time he was working to spare him the commotion. I think he was a little dissapointed to miss out on the fun. It's fun when they join in the fun!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DollsInAction, didn't you have another album where the dolls grabbed Dad's CC to order Jess? I couldn't find it in your profile and want to show it to DD.

    Forgot to say another fun album!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 08, 2006 09:09 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SarahsMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here are the little "thiefs" in action. Of course Dad will not be disputing the charges. LOL

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...15649000&idx=1

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SarahsMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jess has finally found her way home. I am so excited to have her home. She was well worth the wait!

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...15046328&idx=0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •